The cloud has radically changed the IT security landscape. The vulnerability surface is different. Attackers operate differently. And how you go about keeping your data safe needs to be different.
Unlike the data center, the cloud is 100% software-defined. Everything is knowable, and everything is programmable. Something previously impossible.
Our objective with this handbook is to help you think differently about cloud security at every stage of the development lifecycle. From infrastructure as code through the runtime.
Begin turning cloud security and compliance into an advantage by moving faster and more securely than your competitors can.
This handbook goes in-depth on:
- How cloud security is different from data center security
- How hackers changed strategy in the cloud
- The nature of the cloud misconfiguration problem
- Cloud infrastructure compliance and from infrastructure as code to runtime
- Applying DevSecOps to cloud infrastructure
- Policy as Code and IaM security
- Effective management of cloud misconfiguration and runtime security
- Measuring your success with cloud security